Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore I_vote_lcapElizabeth Salvatore I_voting_barElizabeth Salvatore I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
Elizabeth Salvatore I_vote_lcapElizabeth Salvatore I_voting_barElizabeth Salvatore I_vote_rcap 
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Elizabeth Salvatore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Salvatore
Admin
Elizabeth Salvatore

Kills : 0

Elizabeth Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Salvatore   Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Name: Eli
Character desired: Myself, duh!

Personality: "Seriously? I should not have to explain this. I mean, I am a pretty straight forward kinda gal. If I hate your guts and I wanna kill you, I just might. Though if I do find you of some worth, I will keep you around, though I will not trust you as far as I could spit. So now that you have learned somewhat of my snarkly, sarcastic, spitfire side; allow me to enlighten you on the personality one might have seen more of before my life changed.

I can still be sweet, fun and out going, but after I turned into a werewolf and then being the first successful female hybrid, I have found it easier to keep to myself and come off as an arrogant Bitch. Stefan though, he's been trying to get me back to the way I was. It is way easier being a clueless human than to know what really goes bump in the night."

Race: Hybrid

History: Well, history starts at the moment of birth. Well, this girl was born on October 31st, 1992. She was the younger twin, her brother Adrian being the oldest. Zach Salvatore, the twins father, wanted nothing to do with children, so unfortunately he had to take care of them because not only did Stefan want to make family a huge point to him, but the twins mother died minutes after child birth.

The 90s were easy for the twins, as long as Stefan was there with them. When he wasn't, then the children would not have known what it felt like to be a part of a family. School was easy, friends: not so much. Despite her openness and friendliness with the other kids, being a Salvatore and one of the most complicated founding families; the girl did not make many friends.

When Stefan and Damon came back into town, tragedy struck the family. Not only did her uncle Shane, Stefan and Damon come into town but; Damon killed Zach and Elizabeth spilled some blood of her own. She took a bat and beat Adrian to death after a silly argument. Little did anybody know, it was the early work of Katherine Pierce.

After her first painful transformation, she suddenly took a complete turn in attitude. She hated herself, and still does to this day, for what she did and what brought her to her knees every full moon. Sure, love and support helps, but that's not what gets you through two and a half hours worth of bone breaking, heart racing, mussel ripping transformations.

A year came and gone when Stefan became a ripper when an Original vampire named Klaus came into town, taking Stefan in exchange to save Damon's life. When Klaus came back, he murdered Tyler Lockwood, breaking his neck after feeding him his (Klaus') blood). When Tyler woke up, he was fed Elena's blood, thus completing the very first Hybrid. When Elizabeth stumbled in, Klaus then did the same to her, forcing his blood into her system, then breaking her neck. After she woke up, she was forced to drink Elena's blood. Everything seemed to be okay until she felt like she HAD to do anything and everything Klaus told her to do.

A year has come and gone from that point. Now, 21 years old, the girl was moved cross county with her three uncles, Elena and Elena's cousin-brother, Jeremy Gilbert. She hates being this far away from Mystic Falls, but her uncles have told her that it's for the better. Silas, who is one of her ancestors, is now her number one enemy, though she has a bigger problem. She was given the choice to get help to break the sire bond, but she did not want to. She is she acting on her own? Is she one of Klaus' last puppets? Only time will tell.

RP Sample: (Type an In-Character post here. 2-3 Paragraphs.)

Last edited by Elizabeth Salvatore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

Elizabeth Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Salvatore   Elizabeth Salvatore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm

ACCEPTED! Welcome to Crystal Waters! (Don't forget to put your History! Also, you don't have to do the RP Sample ^.^ I know how you Role Play, so that doesn't concern me xD)
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

Elizabeth Salvatore
Page 1 of 1