Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcapRules (PLEASE READ) I_voting_barRules (PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcapRules (PLEASE READ) I_voting_barRules (PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap 
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rules (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

Rules (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (PLEASE READ)   Rules (PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God Modding: We don't allow god modding at all, but if there's a character related to a canon that isn't used but is needed in a post, the related person to that unused character can control that person in topics until the unused character is reserved or someone has become that character. (For example: the member who is Scott McCall can control Melissa McCall if she is not taken by a member.) Otherwise, please do not control other characters that are used. A member who God Mods will receive a warning message via PM.

Spamming: There will be absolutely NO SPAMMING on the site. A member will receive a PM from the head Admin if he/she does so. If he/she ignores the given warning, he/she will be banned from the site.

Moderators:(This rule only applies to Moderators.) Moderators must keep an eye out for spammers or rule breakers when the Administrators are offline. They are allowed to accept character applications to new members. (Since Moderators can't put people in groups, An Administrator that comes online will read the new members application, and

Original Characters: We do accept Original Characters, but those that have a certain relation to Canons will be limited due to the Made-Up Characters on the Canon List. (View Made-Up Canon List for further details.)

Made-Up Canons The Made-Up Canons are Main Characters that the Head Administrator created to keep the site interesting. They are treated as Main Characters just like the regular Canons (Scott McCall, Cassie Blake, etc.). Each Made-Up Canon will already have a face claim, required history, and what group they'll be in. (The Information will be given to said member via PM if they've chosen a Made-Up Canon.)

Canons: There's tons of Canons (Main Characters) on the site to choose from. Each member can have up to Four Canons (Includes Made-Up Canons) and one Original Character. they are all on a First-Come-First-Serve basis, so choose wisely.

Past Characters: We also accept Characters that have become deceased, or are out of the show (Ex: Kate Argent, Hoyt Fortenberry, etc.) but they are NOT Canons. They will be considered OC's and those who've died will be Ghost Users, but if they didn't die then they'll be whatever group dpending on Race.

Setting: The settings for the four series have been completely altered to the same place, so we aren't exactly following the seasons (Except for Teen Wolf and True Blood Somewhat. As for The Vampire Diaries and the Secret Circle, they aren't followed by the season(s).). As the Head Administrator, I encourage all members to add something to the Character's History of he/she heard of Crystal Waters, and what will happen to him. That doesn't mean you have to, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Hybrid/Doppleganger Applications: For members whose character's are either Hybrids or Dopplegangers, please describe what kind of Doppleganger they are. (Ex: Peter Hale Jr. is a human-werewolf hybrid, and Elena Gilbert is a Doppleganger who is a Vampire as well. Dopplegangers don't just have to be Human. They can be something else besides just being a Doppleganger.) There are seven groups of Dopplegangers and they're all Canons. (No OC Dopplegangers.)

Friendly Atmosphere: This forum is a Drama-Free Zone, meaning we don't accept fighting or cyber bullying in any shape or form. A member who disobeys this rule will receive a warning message via PM, and if they ignore it, they will be banned from the site.

Enjoy Yourself: Please, have fun with the site! Get to know the other members and become friends! As Head Admin, I want to make this experience for you to be worth-while, and enjoyable!

Welcome PM's: Every new member will receive an Out-Of-Character Welcoming PM. Please read it carefully and then follow it's instructions.
Notices: There will be deadlines to all members:

1. Members with one character - ten day deadline
2. Members with 2-3 characters - 25 day deadline
3. Members with 4-5 characters - 50 day deadline
4. Members with 6-7 characters - 90 day deadline

If you know you'll be away for longer then what your deadline is, please notify the Admins on the Home Page of the Site where it says Notices, so that way, the Admin will void your deadline. If someone doesn't make a notice, and hasn't met the deadline, they will be considered inactive.

Activity Checks: Activity Checks will happens once every three months. (Since the forum has just started, no Activity Checks will be made until the Canon list is close to being filled or completely filled out.) All Users must post to the Activity Check, or they'll become inactive if they don't.
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

Rules (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1