Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
Lydia Martin I_vote_lcapLydia Martin I_voting_barLydia Martin I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lydia Martin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Kills : 0

Lydia Martin Empty
PostSubject: Lydia Martin   Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Name:Ariana Zablah
Canon's Name: Lydia Martin
Nickname(s):Lyds
Bithdate:Never mentioned on the show.

Personality: At first, Lydia Martin was the queen bee of Beacon Hills High, strutting her stuff alongside her boyfriend Jackson Whitemore. After the supernatural crashed into town, she changed. She went, slowly but gradually, from the queen bee, to town nut job, to normal person (well as normal as a banshee can be). She is probably the smartest person you'll ever meet, hopes to win a fields medal. But she'll never tell you that!

She can be a bitch at times, and a total sweetheart at other. She cares about her friends and knows all about the supernatural, especially being a radar for death.

Race: Banshee

Peter Hale bit her at the end of season 1, activating her Banshee powers. In theory, this bite should've turned her or killed her. We later find out she is a banshee, and can feel when death is near, even finding dead bodies.

General History:After everything that's happened in Beacon Hills, She and the gang decided to move to Crystal Waters, in hope to get some quiet from the supernatural, little did she know, that was the exact opposite of what she got.

RP Sample: This takes place halfway through 'Riddled' After She takes everyone to Ichen House and Stiles isnt there:

She was so sure.

She could hear the unmistakeable whispers screaming at her, only her as she stood in Stiles' room with Ethan. When she was standing there, leaning into the red sting, she was sure. And now, it felt like gibberish. Like everything she heard, wasn't what she thought it was.

She hated herself. For being so utterly useless in finding that boy. That small defenseless boy that could somehow have total faith in her, even after her many failed attempts to save people. Or when all she found was a dead body. She hated herself because couldn't find him.

Maybe she wasn't cut out for this. To be a Banshee. Maybe whoever chose her to be this... thing was wrong. Not finding Stiles was the final straw. People kept telling her to stop fighting it, to embrace it. But the few times she had, she'd led people astray. She wasn't fit to be a Banshee. All the confidence she had, before all these Supernatural things happened, before Peter, before Kanima Jackson, before Alpha Pack, seemed to disappear. Because before she was the Lydia Martin.

Now she was just a useless Banshee. And no one wants a useless Banshee.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

Lydia Martin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia Martin   Lydia Martin I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm

ACCEPTED!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters! I love your App! It's so simple, and it follows along with the entire requirements of the template! thank you so much Lydia! xD
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

Lydia Martin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule The Night :: General :: Character Applications-
Jump to: