Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
Grayson Hamby I_vote_lcapGrayson Hamby I_voting_barGrayson Hamby I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Grayson Hamby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grayson Hamby

Grayson Hamby

Kills : 0

Grayson Hamby Empty
PostSubject: Grayson Hamby   Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Name:Donald James Doland
Character desired:Grayson Hamby
Age:appears to be 19 years but is actually 38 years of age. Birthday: May 12th, 1975

Personality:Cocky: He can be overly confident with his abilities as a Vampire.

Stubborn: He can be extremely stubborn, especially when it involves doing something for someone. He doesn't like doing things for others unless it serves him purpose. The only two poeple he does things for are Kaitlyne and Russell (It depends on what it is)

Protective: Grayson is very protective when it comes to Kaitlyne. Yes, he is loyal to Russell, but as his story progresses, Grayson will be more of a good guy, rather than being a Sanguinista.

Race:Vampire

History: In the summer of 1994, Grayson Hamby is pronounced missing on a saturday afternoon, along with his girlfriend, Janice. Well, that would be true ... if they actually were missing. It turns out that Janice wasn't who she said she was. She is actually none other than Katherine Pierce. She had turned him into a Vampire and he completed his transition by drinking someone's blood that Katherine had captured and killed. Grayson and Katherine's relationship fell apart day by day. When Katherine had offered him to Klaus as a servant, that was it for Grayson. He left Katherine by herself in New York City by taking her car, and taking a flight to Italy to get away from everything. Knowing what he was now, Grayson started finding more of his own to hang around with, and that's when he met Russell Edgington and his group. Mr. Edgington took Grayson in, and showed how Vampires "should" act. Grayson would go out every night and prey on any Human he saw, whether they were an Adult or infant. He also shut off his Humanity so that way he wouldn't feel guilty for doing the things he had done during his stay in Italy.

Grayson, having enough time partying with others, decided to party on his own, back in America. He was doing the same exact thing for a total of 8 years, and when the year of 2013 came, Grayson had met up with Russell again. Russell had asked Grayson to help him destroy the new gated communities, Dalcrest and Crystal Waters. Grayson gladly accepted Russell's offer, not knowing what would happen to himself. Grayson's first Assignment is too kill the Vampire Sheriffs that protect the two towns, but when he does attempt to, He get caught up in the affairs of a Vampire girl named Kaitlyne Mikaelson, that changes his life forever.

RP Sample: Grayson walked into the underground rave that he was invited to go to by a girl that he had recently met. Her name was Candice, and Grayson thought she tasted wonderful. Grayson, however, killed her out of bordem after he had drained her dry. The music was blaring, and lights flashed all around the enormous room. People were high off of the narcautics people had smoked or ingested. He could also tell that most of them were drunk too. This place is perfect, The only Vampire in the building thought, forming a devilish grin on his face. Grayson counted to ten, and then soon after that ... The party for Grayson had just begun.

Aproximately thirty minutes later ...

Grayson had finished piling the bodies.The pile was abnormally huge that touched the ceiling. All of the corpses were drenched in blood, their clothes soaked as well. Some even had their hearts ripped out, thanks to Grayson. He didn't even get a single drop of blood on him. He pulls out a pack of ciggarettes and says, "That'll be it for today," while lighting it with a lighter and taking a drag.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

Grayson Hamby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson Hamby   Grayson Hamby I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

ACCEPTED!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

Grayson Hamby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule The Night :: General :: Character Applications-
Jump to: