Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
The Start of Season 1!!! I_vote_lcapThe Start of Season 1!!! I_voting_barThe Start of Season 1!!! I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
The Start of Season 1!!! I_vote_lcapThe Start of Season 1!!! I_voting_barThe Start of Season 1!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Start of Season 1!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

The Start of Season 1!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Season 1!!!   The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Hey guys! After what took me over three months to finish, I've finally got everything done for the site! (Yaaaaaaaaaaay!) So now, if you guys want, you can make your character Applications, and then once you're accepted, you can begin to post on the site In-Character! Once Everyone has done that, I'll make a description of the first season and we can begin! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! This is going to be really huge!!!!! Very Happy

Sincerely,

Donald James Doland
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

The Start of Season 1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of Season 1!!!   The Start of Season 1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm

R.T.N. - Season 1

Episode Names:

1. Sheriff
2. Decisions
3. Surprise, Surprise
4. How Do You Like Me Now?
5. Rain
6. Within Our Nature
7. Changes Must Come
8. Let Go
9. Crawling
10. Deception's Reward
11. Welcome to War
12. Out Of Site

Here are the name of the Episodes for Season 1! Each name is either a title that I came up with or a name of a song. Each episode will have a song that describes the emotions and some of the events that happen throughout the episode, and if you notice the ending episode of the season is the same as the theme song for the entire season. each episode ending a season or a part of a season is going to be a name of a song and it'll be the theme song on the homepage.

Pamela Swynford De Beaufort (a.k.a. - Donald James Doland)
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

The Start of Season 1!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule The Night :: General :: Notices-
Jump to: