Rule The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a crossover RP of Teen Wolf, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diairies, and True Blood!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Plot (PLEASE READ)
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Welcome to Crystal Waters - a gated community where the Supernatural beings and Humans can co-exist to maintain balance. Vampires have made this happen by broadcasting their existance throughout the world on Live Television, which convinced other Supernaturals to do the same as well, showing the Humans that they want to be at peace with them. However, a lot of things happen in this community that …

Comments: 0
Rules (PLEASE READ)
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm by Pam De Beaufort
Rules:

Mature RP: We do allow Mature RP on the forum, especially since True Blood has adult language and content in it all the time. Try to at least keep it to a minimum though.

Short Posts: Please, no one-lined posts. If you can't think of anything, tell how your character is feeling at that exact moment (Joy, anger, fear, etc.) and describe the character's surroundings as well.

No God …

Comments: 0
OOC Chatbox
Staff
Admins: 1.Pam 2.Elizabeth 3.Allison 4.Scott 5. Damon five more spots currently available! Moderaters: ten more spots currently available!
Time and Moon
GET THE CODE provided by ABS
Top posters
Elizabeth Salvatore
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_vote_lcapNiKlaus Mikaelson I_voting_barNiKlaus Mikaelson I_vote_rcap 
Pam De Beaufort
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_vote_lcapNiKlaus Mikaelson I_voting_barNiKlaus Mikaelson I_vote_rcap 
Lydia Martin
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson
Cassie Blake
Damon Salvatore
Stiles Stilinski
Alan Salvatore
Grayson Hamby
Latest topics
» Isaac Lahey
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Isaac Lahey

» Lydia Martin
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:59 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Katherine Pierce
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Alan Salvatore
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Damon Salvatore
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» The Start of Season 1!!!
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm by Pam De Beaufort

» Supernatural Bestiary
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:31 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Elizabeth Salvatore
NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm by Pam De Beaufort

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

NiKlaus Mikaelson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

Kills : 0

NiKlaus Mikaelson Empty
PostSubject: NiKlaus Mikaelson   NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Name:Donald James Doland
Canon's Name:NiKlaus Mikaelson
Nickname(s):Klaus
Bithdate:10th Century

Personality:Klaus Mikaelson is the type of person who uses force to get what wants, whenever he can. It doesn't matter if the person he's dealing with is Supernatural, or Human. He will kill even to get things he desires most.

Klaus is one of the Mikaelsons who aren't fond of the Mainstreaming community, but decides to get it a chance, since Elena is a Vampire, diminshing his chances of making more Hybrids.

Race:Hybrid

History of how your character became what he/she is now:Klaus was concieved by his mother, Esther, a year after she had made love with a werewolf that was part of a Pack that was killing innocent people of her spouses' group. Klaus, along with his other siblings had been turned into Vampires by a Witch named Anya, who was Bonnie's Ancestor. When Klaus had committed his first kill, both his Werewolf gene and Vampire gene became one, and made him a Hybrid, but his Werewolf capabilities were sealed with the power of the Moon Stone and the Petrova Doppleganger being alive. He destroyed the Moon Stone, and thought he killed Elena, but then realized she was alive. He also realized that the Witches who sealed his Werewolf powers who sealed it inside the Moon Stone, wanted him to kill the Doppleganger, because Klaus actually needed the blood of the Doppleganger, rather than his own to turn Werewolves into a Vampire as well.

[b]General History:Klaus had moved to Crystal Waters with his Siblings and is apart of the Vampire Council, even though not a full Vampire. He wants to leave Crystal Waters though because he's not too fond of the Mainstreaming, but he learns to tolerate it over time. He also realizes something about the community. There are Dopplegangers living in the Community as Supernaturals as well. He decides that this is a new chapter, seeming as how he can make Hybrids again, and the fact that he is a father. He and his new wife, Haley, haven't been married for long, but they really do love each other.

There's one thing though that Klaus doesn't know about his wife. She's a Doppleganger as well.

RP Sample: Klaus had been walking around Crystal Waters for hours, patrolling the streets, looking for Dopplegangers. He knew that the Dopplegangers living in the area are usually with their counter part, and he also knew that most of them were Human, so that was one of Klaus's many advantages at this point. While he was out though, he kept thinking of how Haley and his son were doing.

His wife had only been on her first trimester, but was showing early symptoms, which made Klaus worry. Was it because her and the baby both were Supernatural beings and that Nature was giving them a sign? Klaus had believed in the whole "Nature" thing that Witches kept on blabbering about, but this time, he knew something was happening, and for the first time ever, Klaus wasn't in control of it.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort
Admin
Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 0

NiKlaus Mikaelson Empty
PostSubject: Re: NiKlaus Mikaelson   NiKlaus Mikaelson I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Accepted!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters/Dalcrest!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rulethenightrp.rpg-board.net

NiKlaus Mikaelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule The Night :: General :: Character Applications-
Jump to: